Thursday, January 29, 2015

No more backsies.

It's been a really, really long time since I've posted anything on here. But you know what? I've drafted probably at least ten posts since I stopped blogging. I always get to the point where I think it's ready, and then I start second-guessing myself and thinking:

 "What if nobody wants to read this anyway?"
 or 
"What if it's too long?"
 or 
"What if I didn't explain myself well enough?"
and a thousand other "what ifs." 

Well, today I'm making a choice. I'm not going to let the "what ifs" bother me (as much) anymore. If I draft a post, I'm going to publish it. And hopefully, from your comments and other feedback I can share some things that will be helpful and/or entertaining for both you and me.
Here goes nothing! 
Lots of love, 
Emily

1 comment:

  1. I know those feelings but I usually find myself having published the blog, and then removing it before anyone sees. LOL. Keep blogging though, don't listen to the inner critic.

    ReplyDelete