Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Read-a-thon: Update #1 and Mini-Challenge!

Day 2:
I've finished one book(Fifteen by Beverly Cleary) which I absolutely loved!!
Abandoned My Antonia
and
started Betty Wales

Unfortunately today I have even more obligations than yesterday so I can only hope I will still have a sufficient amount of reading time.
Anyway... On to the mini-challenge!

*YA Bliss*
3 GOOD love triangles

1. Josh vs. Zach in Ally Carter's Gallagher Girl series. A classic nice guy vs. bad boy scenario. Josh is probably the sweetest guy ever, but Zach is pretty dang hot!

2. Laurie(aka Teddy) vs. Professor Bhaer from Little Women. I so wanted Jo to marry Laurie and was absolutely disgusted at first when she met Professor Bhaer. (I mean he's like 20 years older than her!!) But it resolved beautifully and I loved it!

3. Xander vs. Ky from Matched by Allie Condie. (Or Peeta vs. Gale from the Hunger Games...it's about the same thing...)

Well, that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment