Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by
This week's topic is:
Top Ten Book Endings That Left Me With My Mouth Hanging Open
1. Possession by Elana Johnson
2. Matched by Ally Condie
So glad these two have sequels coming out! If they didn't, I would cry!
3. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1) by Ally Carter
4. Scorpia (Alex Rider #5) by Anthony Horowitz
5. Several of the Sisters Grimm books by Michael Buckley
These three are all part of their own series, so there's not much to be said about them...
6. Bright Shadow by Avi - GRRR!!! Least favorite heroine EVER!
7. A Drowned Maiden's Hair: A Melodrama by Laura Amy Schlitz - With a name like that, you can guess the nature of the ending at least...
8. Who Are You? By Joan Lowery Nixon - Um...could you explain the point of this book to me?
9. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks - :') So gorgeous!!
10. Okay, I'm going to cheat on this last one and use the movie because I haven't read the book. Tuck Everlasting --What??? Why?? Gaaaah!!! So freaking painful it's not even funny!